"A few steps" from Athens, in Malakasa, Adventure Park promise hours of student action for a simple student trip or even for the whole day. Adventure Park is a recreationnal area in the forest where activities associated with nature are organized. Students under 7 years old choose to "fly" from tree to tree, up to 7 metres height, using special safety equipment. Although special equipment is provided, all participants go throught necessary training for the easy route.
Adventure Park appears to be a new trend that meets success worldwidely. It relates to a way of life that seeks thrilling leisure and embraces nature with all the necessary permissions from the authorities. Press Release. Acknowledgement and acceptance of Adventure Park’s safety rules by the parents is obligatory in order to participate in all activities.
Maximum usage of equipment is 3 hours.
Note : In our continuous efforts to serve best our little guests, we warmly request their escorts to be always close to students from A grade or Kindergarten, who participate in activities of Squirrels (3 to 7 years old).
-Flying Routes tickets are 8€ (for weekdays except holidays and Easter).
· From 1/12 until 28/2 Flying Routes tickets are 5€ (for weekdays except holidays).
· For all of March Flying Routes tickets are 7.5€ (for weekdays except holidays and Easter).
· From the 1st of April until the 15th of May Flying Routes tickets are 8€ (for weekdays except holidays and Easter)
· From the 16th of May until the 15th of June Flying Routes tickets are 9€ (for weekdays except holidays and Easter).
30 participants minimum for week days
For visits on Suturdays, Sundays and public holidays :
· 3 hour Flying Routes pass with soft drink/juice: 14€ (minimum of 20 bracelets).
· Obligatory bracelets for guardians (entrance check) with water & coffee: 2.5€ per bracelet..
For more info contact us via phone +30 2295098335.
Reservations are obligatory.
For reservation click HERE