These health protocols have been designed and will be followed until it is deemed necessary (based on the instructions of EODY, the Ministry of Health and the WHO) in order to:
- The employees of the company and the visitors / customers are protected from the possible transmission of the virus
- We are helping to reduce the spread of the virus worldwide
- The company continues to share with its audience its deep love for nature and to continue to share the benefits of engaging in outdoor recreational activities.
Part 1: Measures applicable to all activities
General risk assessment
Compared to other leisure activities, the activities offered have a relatively low level of risk related to the spread of the new corona:
- All activities take place outdoors in nature.
- The number of participants in the activities is small, either by internal division of a "group" into two or three parts.
- Booking a distance of 2 meters can guarantee most of the activities.
- If deemed necessary by the country's health authorities, we will be able to advise people with pre-existing diseases not to participate, as in order to make a reservation, someone completes a document stating any health problems and appropriate medication.
- We know our visitors / customers: As it became clear above, all the visitors of the companies complete a participation document. There, data such as their place of residence, telephone number, email, etc. are recorded. contacts of a confirmed case.
- Visitors often come to us "in groups" (eg schools, families). In this case, the distance protection measures can then be suspended in individual cases. For example, a family living together can sit without problems without keeping the safe distance of 2 meters.
Adequate and appropriate measures must be provided for each of the following requirements. The employer and the director of the company are responsible for the selection and implementation of these measures:
1. All people in the company should wash their hands regularly.
2. Employees and other persons must maintain a distance of 2 meters from each other.
3. Surfaces and objects must be disinfected regularly, especially if they are touched by many people.
4. Particularly vulnerable people need more care.
5. People with suspicious symptoms (fever and cough) should be removed immediately from the company and recommended self-isolation / seeking medical help.
6. Employees must be fully informed of the measures to be followed by the company.
7. Implement and monitor measures
1. Hand hygiene
All the people in the company should wash their hands regularly.
- All workers should wash their hands regularly with soap and water or disinfect on the go. Especially after arriving at work, before and after handling visitor equipment, before and after breaks and after work.
- Create hand sanitizers: Guests should be able to disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer upon arrival. This applies both to the reception at the bases and to nature.
- Employees should cover wounds on their fingers or wear protective gloves.
2. Keeping safe distances
Employees and visitors should keep as much distance as possible from each other by 2 meters.
- Generally avoid contact with the body where possible (avoid shaking hands & say hello from afar)
- Contact with visitors (a): reservations / reception
- We offer cashless payment (credit card, contactless transactions)
- If there is a wait at your base for payment or something else we keep markings on the floor to keep a distance of 2 meters.
- Contact with visitors (b): Valid for all activities:
- Generally we pay attention to the distance of 2 meters between the visitors and him
- About the delivery of the equipment: Configuration so that we do not give the equipment in hand, but take it alone (always with the guidance of a companion). During the activity, if for the break the guests take out their equipment we make sure that they will not take someone else after the break, we make sure to have a place for its deposit (box - container - body) where the visitors will place them immediately.
- We disinfect the equipment in front of the visitors. If this is not possible, we encourage visitors to disinfect themselves by disinfecting (with our own instructions) - eg handles - using gel.
- If a distance of less than 2 meters is unavoidable (examples: control of belts - ropes): Check (usually only a few seconds), do not talk, turn the faces in a different direction (the attendant looks at the equipment and the visitor to the side). Where possible, it is recommended that the attendant wear a mask (eg at the base - in other buildings, etc.).
Regular cleaning of surfaces and objects after use is required, especially if they are touched by many people. Waste (garbage - especially sanitary - masks, etc.) should be disposed of carefully - and work clothes / equipment should be washed and disinfected daily.
- Ventilation: ensure regular and adequate air exchange in workplaces (eg ventilate several times a day for about 10 minutes).
- Worktops, keyboards, phones, terminals with disinfectant spray are regularly cleaned (leave it to dry naturally).
- Door handles, railings (especially metal ones), coffee machines and other items, which are often touched by several people, are regularly cleaned.
- Equipment is cleaned as regularly with appropriate cleaning equipment.
- The equipment of the visitors is used every 3 days (1/3 of the total every 3 days)
- It is recommended to avoid the use of buffet or family sharing food. It is better to use individual food containers and ice cubes / cups. Pay close attention to keeping your distance between meals and even outdoors. Also pay attention to the delivery of containers and cups to guests. The above applies to the delivery of equipment. It is noted here that according to the medical data so far, the virus does not seem to be transmitted by swallowing food, however, for the preparation of food / picnic by the visitor, it is recommended to wash the vegetables with plenty of water and green soap & use one glove. use and mask by the attendants who prepare it.
- It is not recommended to use disposable plastic utensils and packaged products (at least in full). It is better to pay more attention to hygiene than to backtrack on our commitment to supporting local products and the vertical reduction of plastic.
- Regular emptying of trash cans (especially after hand washing).
- Avoid contact with waste? Always use tools (broom, shovel, etc.); wear gloves when handling waste and dispose of it immediately after use.
- Work clothes and equipment
- They have their personal equipment and use specific clothes & equipment each time.
- No equipment is exchanged between participants during an activity
4. Vulnerable groups
- Employees belonging to a risk group (age, pre-existing disease), it is best not to come into contact with too many people, and to be especially careful (even more than the ones mentioned here).
- Customers at increased risk should be discouraged from participating, based on the form of expression of interest.
5. Covid sufferers - 19 at work
- Sick workers should not work (regardless of the source of the disease)
- Employees and visitors should leave the company's premises immediately and isolate themselves if there are any signs or suspicions.
- Even in the casual conversation, we follow the general health rules of conduct to avoid transmission.
- Before leaving for the activity: We make sure that the personal details of all visitors, including the phone number, are available if necessary per sub-group.
Informing employees and other stakeholders about guidelines and measures.
- Information to customers
- Posting of protective measures at each entrance.
- We ask visitors not to participate in case of symptoms (allow last -minute cancellations)
- Information for employees
- Informing highly vulnerable employees about their rights and protection measures in the company.
- Provision of information material (present form).
7. Implement and monitor measures
- The director of the park is appointed responsible for the supervision and observance of all these measures.
- Employees are instructed on hygiene measures, handling of protective masks and safe handling of customers, self-responsibility and personal protection.
- We regularly check and refill all sanitary materials (soap collectors, disposable towels, disinfectants, protective masks where needed).